Posts by Shawn Kocher:
- Food Violence
- Steamers in Broth
- Grilled Eggplant Caprese Pasta Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Oyster Mushrooms, Gingered Turnip Mash, and Asian Greens
- Larb Gai (Thai Chicken Salad)
- Pink Slime, Meat Glue, and Frankenchicken
- Pan-Seared Wild Salmon with Wasabi Aïoli
- Fracked up!
- Wild Coconut Shrimp with Vegetables and Sweet Chili Jus
- Orange Chicken with Gingered Squash and Bulgur Wheat
Search Lewd Food
Kindle me timbers!Kindle users! You can now have Lewd Food on your Kindle. Just head over to the Amazon Kindle Store or click this link!
Nutritional InfoNot that I care if you are fat or anything from eating Lewd Food and actually enjoying your life. But, I just started using MacGourmet Deluxe and it automatically populates your recipe nutrients from the FDA database. Looks pretty sketchy to me and likely filled with food pyramid propaganda, however, those of you with scurvy, rickets, beriberi, tetany, osteoporosis, keshan disease, or pellagra might find it useful. I think it's just plum interesting. I will likely go back and start updating older entires with this newly found food science. Servings, as with anything, are subject to your appetite, metabolism, and self-control.
- Sleep Like a Baby: 10 Tricks For a Better Snooze
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Color in Your Home Decor Without the Commitment of Paint
- Smell Fantastic and be Bug-Bite Free: DIY Essential Oil Bug Repellent
- 17 Crafty Ways to Use Orange Peels Around the House
- Zero Toxins: Just 4 Ingredients DIY Furniture Polish Recipe
- 8 Tips for Decorating Your Home with Sustainable Flowers
- The 9 Germiest Spots in Your Kitchen
- 3 Tips for Bringing Your Personality into Your Home Decor
- 3 Green Mother's Day Craft Projects for Kids
- 13 Creative Uses for Repurposing Paint Cans
- New study reveals how glyphosate in Monsanto's Roundup inhibits natural detoxification in human cells
- JPMorgan exposed: Company found guilty of masterminding 'manipulative schemes'
- 3D printers may revolutionize more than just consumer products - Scientists can now print human 'tissue' and functional artificial ears
- Detoxify quickly with these spring power veggies
- Are you eating for life or death? That is the question
- Treating 'hidden causes' cures debilitating mental illness, when nutritional approaches and counseling fail
- Corrupt CPS takes baby from couple after they seek second medical opinion
- Explosive: President of CBS News and WH Benghazi fiction-writer are blood brothers
- How to control your emotional state through breathing
- Protein in breast milk fights antibiotic resistant 'superbugs'
- GAPS Diet Basics & Getting Started
- 9 Ways to Protect Yourself From Superbug Bacteria
- Getting Started with Fermented Foods, With Wardee Harmon
- Doctored or Determined? Your Health, Your Choice!
- 6 Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free Resources to Get You Started Toward Gut Healing
- 10 Ways to Kiss Processed Foods Goodbye and Get More Nutrition in Your Diet
- Using Herbal Wisdom and Healing Plants for Wellness
- Extreme Health Library eReader Bundle Sale
- Why a High-Protein Diet Won’t Make You Healthier
- The Relationship Between Psychotropic Drugs, Mental Illness, and Violent Crimes
- Fertilizers provide mixed benefits to soil in 50-year study
- Strengthening legumes to tackle fertilizer pollution
- Organic labels bias consumers perceptions through the 'health halo effect'
- Fruit flies fed organic diets are healthier than flies fed nonorganic diets, study finds
- Improving climate protection in the agricultural sector
- Organic tomatoes accumulate more vitamin C, sugars than conventionally grown fruit
- Can simple measures of labile soil organic matter predict corn performance?
- Thailand: Astonishing ten new species of semi-aquatic freshwater earthworms revealed
- Mix-and-match cover cropping can optimize organic production, USDA scientists say
- How shrubs are reducing the positive contribution of peatlands to climate
- The 7 Most Important Vitamins for Healthy Hair
- The Hidden Health Benefits of Spinach
- 3 Herbs for Increasing Focus, Memory, and Brain Power
- Top 10 Stress Relieving Herbal Teas
- The Incredible Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- 10 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coffee
- New Artificial Sweetener Neotame More Toxic Than Aspartame Appearing In Organic Food
- UK Scientists Clinically Determined The Most Relaxing Song Ever Made. Listen Here!
- Want to Fight Depression Naturally? Vitamin D is the Answer.
- What’s On My Food? FREE iPhone App Gives You The Scary Details!
- krissie wells replied to Allison Hurley's discussion Help Wanted - Join the Bicycle Landscapers, Simple Yard Care
- Beth replied to Allison Hurley's discussion Help Wanted - Join the Bicycle Landscapers, Simple Yard Care
- Keith Rowan posted a status
- Carolyn replied to Mari Keating's discussion Homes for hens in the group Chicken keepers
- Carolyn and Anne Glausser joined Jocelyn Kirkwood's group
- Carolyn posted a status
- IBH Garden CSA, Deshawn Pate, Teresa Moe and 4 more joined Local Food Cleveland
- Daniel Gordon joined Filtrexx International's group
- Joe replied to Joe's discussion Young Laying Australorp Hens in the group Chicken keepers
- Lena Boswell replied to Clinton Bates's discussion First seedling garden
- Natural Cures Remedies| Natural Healing Without Drugs and Toxic Chemicals
Natural cures and remedies are better and will heal you without harmful drugs. Every disease can be cured with herbs, nutrition, cleansing and stress free living.
Tag Cloudapple asian basil Beef carrot cheese Chicken cilantro cinnamon cloves garlic cream sauce dessert Duck entree fall farming garlic italian localization mushroom mustard nutmeg organic pan-seared pasta pie Pork Poultry saffron sage salad sauce savory savory soups scallions shrimp soup squash stew summer Sustainability sustainable thyme tomato vegetarian