Posts by Shawn Kocher:
- Food Violence
- Steamers in Broth
- Grilled Eggplant Caprese Pasta Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Oyster Mushrooms, Gingered Turnip Mash, and Asian Greens
- Larb Gai (Thai Chicken Salad)
- Pink Slime, Meat Glue, and Frankenchicken
- Pan-Seared Wild Salmon with Wasabi Aïoli
- Fracked up!
- Wild Coconut Shrimp with Vegetables and Sweet Chili Jus
- Orange Chicken with Gingered Squash and Bulgur Wheat
Search Lewd Food
Kindle me timbers!Kindle users! You can now have Lewd Food on your Kindle. Just head over to the Amazon Kindle Store or click this link!
Nutritional InfoNot that I care if you are fat or anything from eating Lewd Food and actually enjoying your life. But, I just started using MacGourmet Deluxe and it automatically populates your recipe nutrients from the FDA database. Looks pretty sketchy to me and likely filled with food pyramid propaganda, however, those of you with scurvy, rickets, beriberi, tetany, osteoporosis, keshan disease, or pellagra might find it useful. I think it's just plum interesting. I will likely go back and start updating older entires with this newly found food science. Servings, as with anything, are subject to your appetite, metabolism, and self-control.
- How to Keep Winter Pests Out Naturally
- 6 Proven Ways to Get Kids Excited About Healthy Snacks
- How To Pickle Vegetables At Home
- Paper Towels or Excess Water Consumption: Which Is Worse?
- 5 Organization Tips From Your Grandparents
- 7 Funky DIY Projects for A Fab Pad
- The Four Commandments of How To Recycle or Repurpose Anything
- How to Disinfect Your Home Naturally, Room By Room
- How to Keep Your Jack O' Lantern Fresh 'Til Halloween
- How To Get Your Kid To Eat Healthy Meals
- Pennsylvania residents complain of sewage sludge spread near homes
- Many beer and wine makers add fish bladders, gelatin and powdered blood to their products
- Research suggests a diet rich in probiotics discourages colon cancer
- Are you dehumanized by the city?
- Multivitamins found to help men avoid developing cataracts
- Pyroluria: The most common unknown disorder
- Economics of self-sabotage: The safest trillion dollar investment EVER
- Vets exposed to bomb blasts may have brain injury and not know it
- Woman loses 80 pounds, no longer suffers from acid reflux and other conditions
- A quarter of Americans believe the Sun revolves around them
- Will You Oppose Monsanto and Big Biotech?
- If I Could Turn Back the Clock and Feed My Family Differently…
- GAPS Diet Basics & Getting Started
- 9 Ways to Protect Yourself From Superbug Bacteria
- Getting Started with Fermented Foods, With Wardee Harmon
- Doctored or Determined? Your Health, Your Choice!
- 6 Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free Resources to Get You Started Toward Gut Healing
- 10 Ways to Kiss Processed Foods Goodbye and Get More Nutrition in Your Diet
- Using Herbal Wisdom and Healing Plants for Wellness
- Extreme Health Library eReader Bundle Sale
- Organic agriculture can pollute groundwater, research shows
- Organic farms support more species, researchers find
- Soil microbes alter DNA in response to warming
- Symbiotic fungi inhabiting plant roots have major impact on atmospheric carbon, scientists say
- New material to enhance crop yield
- Researchers see added nutritional benefits in organic milk
- Experiment is first to simulate warming of Arctic permafrost
- Civilizations rise and fall on the quality of their soil
- Nitrogen fertilizer remains in soils, leaks towards groundwater for decades
- Vetch cover crop, fertilizer practices recommended for organic zucchini
- The 7 Most Important Vitamins for Healthy Hair
- The Hidden Health Benefits of Spinach
- 3 Herbs for Increasing Focus, Memory, and Brain Power
- Top 10 Stress Relieving Herbal Teas
- The Incredible Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- 10 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coffee
- New Artificial Sweetener Neotame More Toxic Than Aspartame Appearing In Organic Food
- UK Scientists Clinically Determined The Most Relaxing Song Ever Made. Listen Here!
- Want to Fight Depression Naturally? Vitamin D is the Answer.
- What’s On My Food? FREE iPhone App Gives You The Scary Details!
- Erich Hooper posted a status
- Erich Hooper posted photos
- Erich Hooper posted a status
- Kristen Zeiber is now a member of Local Food Cleveland
- Cait De Mott Grady posted an event
- jan litterst posted a status
- jan litterst posted an event
- Melissa Moore is now a member of Local Food Cleveland
- Carol Spiros is now a member of Local Food Cleveland
- Cait De Mott Grady is attending Tom Gibson's event
- Natural Cures Remedies| Natural Healing Without Drugs and Toxic Chemicals
Natural cures and remedies are better and will heal you without harmful drugs. Every disease can be cured with herbs, nutrition, cleansing and stress free living.
Tag Cloudamericanized chinese food apple asian bad economy Baking barbecue basil Beef caprese salad carrot carrots cheese Chicken cilantro cinnamon Classic Recipes cloves garlic cream sauce creating jobs croque madame crunchy misses crunchy mister cumin deer deer meat dessert Duck entree fall fall soups farming fast food fried garlic hunting italian jobs localization mushroom mustard nutmeg organic Organics oyster sauce pan-seared pasta pie Pork Poultry saffron sage salad sauce savory savory soups scallions sea scallops shrimp soup squash stew stews stir fry struggling economy summer Sustainability sustainable Thai thyme tomato turkey and cheese vanilla vegetarian venison wild salmon